Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank goodness for little helpers!

As a mother of three little ones, life can get a trifle hectic. More accurately, it is chaos over here most of the time. Still, I am grateful for the little helpers I have around the house. The older two girls are only too happy to help me with lunch. Alana got this yogurt all by herself!



I also get a lot of help cleaning. Here is Tula our faithful (-ly annoying) dog taking care of the yogurt mess. Yes, there is work to be done in our household, but when you learn to delegate tasks like I have, it becomes easier.














Thanks, Tula, for getting the face too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Zoolander doesn't that first picture infringe on the patented expression Blue Steel?

Phil

Mindy said...

You need to submit your last photo to some picture contest. That's just crazy.

nAnnie Laurie said...

that is too funny! eeeewwww dog licks - yuck! nice to have a "helper" though, 'eh? hehe

tearese said...

Ewe, yuck.How are things going with the new baby?

Diana Hawkins said...

Ni-i-ice! I love the kissy face shot! In a strange way, you have both tempted me to get a dog and convinced me never to have one in the same moment.

Thanks for the chuckle - this is classic!