Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's been 10 years!!!

Well I'm approaching my ten year Mission reunion... Well in 6 months. Regardless as you all have seen I've been a little nestalgic lateley so I thought we might just continue the theme. I was digging though some old pictures. The kind that you have to have developed. I thought that some people might be interested is some good old missionary silliness.


Now as a general rule I try not to post pictures of other people on my blog... I'd hate to be liable but I know most of these people really well and.... they know where to reach me if they don't like it...

This picture is from the MTC. James, Michael and I all ended up in the MTC at the same time! Go figure. A bunch of goofy junior high school friends back together again...

This is by far my favorite picture from the mission. This was probably my most challenging time on my mission but at the same time it was the most rewarding too. This picture and the following are in front of Prague Castle. Prague is in the top 3 most amazing places that I have lived.




5 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Okay! What has been 10 years?

North Family Arizona said...

sorry about that...

Becky G said...

Ten years since you came home, right? You left almost twelve years ago buddy! Looking at that picture of us.....It's amazing the missionary "set up" the Lord has created. To think we thought we knew what we were doing. Macho missionaries. Michael

nAnnie Laurie said...

well! there you go! Have a great reunion - You CTR and RWH =)

Olivia Heilmann said...

WoW!!! I actually have a few of those pictures. That was a good time. It's crazy to think it has been that long. :)