Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Late on Christmas Eve

Well it's 11:12 Christmas Eve.

Santa has come and gone...we had a lovely chat.

Holly asked me to download all the memory cards from the cameras so that we could be prepared for the big day and I came across this little clip.

I laughed so hard I almost woke up the kids....

BTW, we were cleaning the house getting ready for friends to come over. Thus the vacuum and the trash can in the middle of the room. This also explains why we're rocking out... I just can't clean without some good music to get me into the mood.

!!!Warning any who would be offended by a 1 year-old dancing in a diaper to awesome "classic" rock Don't watch this video!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Music is one of the all time greatest songs... All Right Now by Free




6 comments:

bethany said...

Although you never comment on my blog, :) I just had to say that Alana's dancing was hilarious, especially the part where she was sort of rolling her whole body. Too funny-thanks for the Christmas Eve laughs!

nAnnie Laurie said...

oh that's darling! I love watching kids dancing because they don't worry about who is watching or what they look like -- they just have pure enjoyment :)

Merry Christmas!

North Family Arizona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
North Family Arizona said...

Hey I just figured it out. All posts must post to central time... It's actually 5:22.

Holly and I are trying to beat the Girls up which is a big task. Watch they will probably sleep until 9 just because we're up waiting for them.

Phil

Becky G said...

You are trying to "beat the girls up"? Phil, you could be arrested for that.

North Family Arizona said...

Ha Ha Ha I didn't even think of it that way.... That's so funny. Now we don't beat the girls but we were trying to get up before them on Christmas Morning...

Thanks